Thank you for supporting Texas Health Institute by allowing ACN to provide your communication services!
Who is ACN?
ACN is the largest direct-selling telecommunications company in the world with market presence in 24 countries, more than a million customers and annual revenues exceeding half a billion dollars! ACN provides customers with the telecommunications and home services they already need and use every day, as well as the cutting-edge services of the future.
How does this work?
It’s easy. By becoming an ACN customer, you’ll receive the same services you’re using today – at Competitive market rates – and our organization will directly benefit financially!
How does this help Texas Health Institute?
You’re buying these services anyway. If you buy them from ACN, our organization will receive a percentage of your monthly billing. In other words, the Texas Health Institute will receive a direct financial recurring amount from ACN for as long as you remain an ACN customer or for the term of your agreement.
What do I do?
Go to the ACN/Texas Health Institute website: www.thi.acnpartner.com
1. Review the products you’re interested in ordering from the top banner: Digital Phone, Wireless, Local and Long Distance, Internet, Satellite TV, Security and Automation, Tech Support, Merchant Card Services, Gas, Electricity and Solar Energy (not available in all markets).
»» Transfer your existing or order new home phone, long distance and internet services!
»» Switch your home or business Energy service to ACN (where available
- Choice of Variable and Fixed Rate plan options.
- Your current utility continues to deliver service and support
- Verify that service is offered in your area by clicking 'Availability & Rates'. (If/when asked for a 'Team ID Number', simply enter 91003 for Texas Health Institute).
- Transfer existing services or order something new! ACN will take it from here. You'll receive the same great service and Texas Health Institute will receive a direct financial contribution!
If you have any questions or need assistance transferring existing or ordering new service, contact:
Thank you for supporting Texas Health Institute!